in the Kiez
im Kiezdocfilm | 2020 | 30 min | 1:1,85 2K | DE
A film stroll through an urban village in the middle of the capital city from sunrise to night.
From sunrise until late at night, people meet each other “in the kiez”. The Wrangelkiez in Berlin Kreuzberg offers space for different life plans. In addition to the sometimes quirky inhabitants who have always been here, investors, designers and the upper middle classes are attracted to this neighbourhood. The viewer becomes a flaneur and enetrs into the attitude towards life of this urban village.
- Roman Pernack (script, dop, production)
- Christian Ottow (script, sound, music)
- Julia Reinwein (sound)
- Florian Schäfer (music, sound-design)
- Thomas Rotsching (color grading)
- Alex Töchterle (script, editor)